Happy New Year! Welcome back and i hope each of you had a wonderful Christmas and New Year’s. To kick start this year I have this delightful recipe for you, Coconut Iced Coffee. Dairy free, gluten free and absolutely refreshing! Have you ever tried an iced coffee made with coconut water? Nope i hadn’t either, but trust me, i really enjoyed this recipe.
I’m also proud to announce that I’m one of Pure Cocobella’s Brand Ambassadors for their delicious coconut water. I wanted to try something different and outside the box and this recipe is the final product and the first of many recipes incorporating coconut water.
If you love your coffee strong, i suggest increasing the amount of coffee, or if you’re the opposite, don’t add as much, perhaps 1 tsp will suffice. You can also double the recipe and keep your iced coffee in a jug in the refrigerator so you can enjoy it throughout the day.
I wish you all a healthy and happy new year and i cannot wait to share with you all more amazing recipes throughout the year!
Coconut Iced Coffee
Author: Wholesome Patisserie
Serves: 1-2 serves
- 1 x 250ml (1 cup) Cocobella Coconut Water
- 1½ tsp instant coffee granules, add more or less depending on your desired strength
- ⅛ tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp vanilla bean extract
- Almond Milk
- Ice Cubes
- In a medium sized jug or mixing bowl, combine coconut water and coffee, stir until coffee dissolves.
- Add cinnamon and vanilla, stir until well combined.
- Pour in desired amount of almond milk.
- Add ice cubes.
- Serve and Enjoy!