Absolutely divine dairy free cookies featuring peanut butter, honey, olive oil and chia seeds! A wonderful addition to your daily routine – snack wise 😉
- 1/2 cup (145g) smooth peanut butter
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 Tbsp (30g) almond milk or milk of choice
- 2 Tbsp (30g) extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp (4g) vanilla extract
- 1 cup (160g) organic unbleached all purpose flour, may also use gluten free all purpose plain flour
- 1 tsp (3g) baking powder
- 2 Tbsp (25g) chia seeds
- Preheat oven to 160ºC (320ºF) and line a large flat baking tray with parchment paper, set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, add peanut butter, honey, milk, oil and vanilla. Whisk until well combined and smooth.
- Add flour, baking powder and chia seeds. Using a wooden spoon, mix until well combined and a soft dough forms.
- Pick up approx. 1 heaped tablespoon of dough and roll into a smooth ball. Place on lined tray and lightly press down with your palm, creating a domed cookie but not completely round.
- Repeat process with remaining dough.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until slightly cracked on top and lightly golden all over.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool on tray for 3 minutes.
- Transfer cookies to a wire rack to cool completely.
Store in an airtight container, in the pantry, for 1 week.