- 250 g gluten free all purpose flour* (or regular plain flour)
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 125 g salted butter (cubed small)
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 medium-large egg (lightly whisked)
- 2 Tbsp almond milk or milk of choice
- Preheat oven to 190ºC (375ºF). Line a large baking tray with parchment paper, set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, sift flour, cinnamon and nutmeg together, mix well.
- Add cubed butter, rub into flour using your hands, until mixture resembles a coarse crumb.
- Stir through sugar, cranberries and white chocolate, mix until well combined.
- Add lightly whisked egg and milk, stir together with a wooden spoon until it forms a soft dough. If mixture is still too dry, add another 1 tablespoon of milk.
- Pick up approx. 1-2 tablespoons of mixture and roll into a ball. Place on lined tray and press down to form cookies. Repeat with remaining mixture.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes or until lightly golden.
- Remove cookies and cool on tray for 5 minutes.
- Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
Store in an airtight container, in the pantry, for 1 week.