Blueberry Coconut Granita!
Cool down with this simple and refreshing blueberry and coconut granita! It’s getting hot here in Australia (well I guess that’s what happens in the Summer time 😉 )
Keeping it short and sweet because they is no better start to these berry granita’s than to, start them! Enjoy!
- 600g fresh blueberries or frozen, thawed
- 1 cup coconut cream
- 1 cup Cocobella Straight Up Coconut Water
- Fresh baby mint leaves, to serve
- In a high-speed food processor, add blueberries, coconut cream and coconut water.
- Blend on high for 30 seconds - 1 minute until completely smooth.
- Pour mixture into a 20cm x 30cm loaf/slice tin and freeze for 6-8 hours or overnight.
- Remove from freezer and let sit at room temperature for 10 minutes.
- Take a fork and scrape the frozen mixture to create your granita.
- Spoon granita into serving glasses and top with fresh mint leaves. Serve immediately.