White Chocolate Almond Butter Bark! Simple, quick and most of all – DELICIOUS!
This chocolate bark is only 2 ingredients and it makes for a perfect snack to satisfy your chocolate cravings. Trust me, I snack on these chocolate barks way to often!! The almond butter swirl is something a little different and let’s be honest, don’t we feel a little healthier using almond butter? it really just balances it out with the white chocolate right? A special treat, enjoy!
- 400g white chocolate block, broken into squares
- ¼ cup almond butter
- Line a large baking tray with parchment paper, set aside.
- In a double boiler, melt chocolate over medium heat. Stirring occasionally whilst it melts.
- Once completely melted, turn heat off.
- Gently pour chocolate onto prepared baking tray in a small round.
- Take a spatula or spoon and gently spread chocolate out until 3-5mm thick or until desired thickness.
- Dollop lines of almond butter entirely over chocolate.
- Take a butter knife or skewer and gently swirl peanut butter through chocolate.
- Place tray into refrigerator for 30 minutes-1 hour or until completely set.
- Once set, cut bark into shards with a sharp knife.
- Serve and Enjoy!
Ensure you have a wide enough baking tray so you can spread your chocolate out enough.