Here i have for you my very first recipe trying raw, vegan and gluten free peanut butter fudge, delicious! I discovered this recipe from The Healthy Family and Home and i immediately whipped it up! It was one of those days when i just didn’t have the energy or motivation to create anything that was time consuming or involved.
This vegan peanut butter fudge is no bake and can be prepared in just 5 minutes, winning! You’ll just have to be patient and wait for 1-2 hours for it set in the freezer but hey, great things come to those who wait right?!
- 1 cup peanut butter
- ½ cup coconut oil
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla bean extract
- Grease a non-stick mini cupcake pan with coconut oil, set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients until smooth.
- Spoon mixture into pan, filling them up the whole way.
- Freeze for 1-2 hours or until hard.
- Serve and enjoy!
Can also be kept in the refrigerator if you plan to consume during the day.