Copha free, 4-ingredient chocolate crackle goodness. You’re welcome!
- 400 g dark baking chocolate,
- 1 Tbsp peanut butter,
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
- 2 1/2 cups rice bubble cereal
- Mini cupcake cases
- Line a mini cupcake pan with mini cupcake cases. Alternatively, arrange mini cupcake cases on a baking tray or board. Set aside.
- Prepare a double boiler with a heat proof mixing bowl over simmering water.
- Add dark chocolate to the bowl and gently melt, stirring occasionally.
- Once melted, stir through peanut butter until well combined and melted through. Remove from heat.
- Stir through coconut.
- Gradually add rice bubbles, stirring well after each addition to coat well.
- Spoon mixture into cupcake cases, filling them up high! Or to desired size.
- Place in refrigerator for 1-2 hours or until completely set.
- Serve and enjoy!
Store in an airtight container, refrigerated, for 1 week – 10 days.
- Calories: 245
- Sugar: 8
- Sodium: 14
- Fat: 17
- Saturated Fat: 10
- Carbohydrates: 19
- Fiber: 4
- Protein: 3
- Cholesterol: 1