Happy Tuesday! Today I’m sharing with you my second Easter recipe for these holidays! The classic white chocolate rocky road, with added muesli clusters!
I love how simple and delicious rocky road is but when I get an opportunity to get creative and take it to the next level, it’s very exciting! This white chocolate rocky road is loaded with only the best ingredients for this Easter season! I can’t believe that I never added fresh raspberries to any rocky road before, oh my!
What else is great about this easter rocky road is that there is a special added ingredient on top of it! Freedom Foods sent me their wonderful Crafted Blend’s Clusters and I couldn’t wait to use them in a sweet recipe. I thought the ‘Pink Lady Apple & Pecan’ blend was perfect for this colourful and flavoursome rocky road. It adds extra crunch and a new depth of flavour that you will get addicted too in no time. Rocky road for breakfast anyone?
Rocky road is super simple to make! I make it all in one bowl which is the bowl of the double boiler. I simply use a small stainless steel pot, fill it half way up with water and place a medium sized glass mixing bowl over the top. I melt down the chocolate and then add in all of my filling ingredients. Mix it well and pour it all into your prepared tin! That easy you guys, you will get your Easter baking prep done twice as fast!
Are you a lover of rocky road? I always used to make and enjoy the traditional dark or milk chocolate rocky road but in recent times I discovered white chocolate rocky road and it is next level! If you have a super sweet tooth such as myself, you will be reaching for this glorious packed-full of deliciousness rocky road!
I hope you’re enjoying the lead up to this wonderful Easter season! What are you making and creating? Enjoy!
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper, set aside.
- Make a double boiler by filling a medium sized pot half way with water and place a large glass bowl into the pot, making sure the base of the bowl doesn’t touch the water. Put onto a medium heat.
- Place broken up chocolate into bowl, stir until completely melted.
- Once chocolate has melted, stir through desiccated coconut.
- Add cashew butter and mix until completely melted through chocolate. Reduce heat to low.
- Stir through chopped macadamias, walnuts and marshmallows.
- Gently fold through raspberries until just blended through. Turn off heat.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan, spread out evenly.
- Refrigerate for 10 minutes or until the top is just slightly beginning to set. Sprinkle over muesli clusters and press them into the chocolate.
- Continue to refrigerate until completely set, approx. 1-2 hours.
- Slice into long bars or squares.
- Serve and enjoy!
*You can also use any muesli or granola