Well hello there! I’ve missed this, I haven’t posted on here much this week but I’m back! You know, life? Well to brighten things up, I have made this oh my god amazing, delicious, creamy oh so dreamy No Bake Lemon Cheesecake Slice! Can we take a moment in appreciation…? Now this slice is a little naughty, ok ok not just a little naughty but REALLY naughty! No wholesome going on in here you guys, do you blame me? Sometimes you just gotta travel back in time to those good old days of real cream, sugar and all that unhealthy stuff, indulgence anyone?
This is not your basic no bake lemon cheesecake slice recipe, well… it sort of is isn’t is. I meant to say this is no ordinary tasting cheesecake slice. It’s incredibly tasty, morish and a dream on a biscuit crumb base come true! You’re going to fall in love with this super simple lemon cheesecake recipe, you’ll be whipping up a batch in no time. I decided to make this into a slice more so than an actual cheese-cake because 1) It’s soooo much easier to store and consume and 2) because I wanted too! Ever do just whatever you want? Yea it’s pretty great! Wow that was a tad off topic!
As I mentioned earlier, this naughty cheesecake slice is no bake and full of dairy and sugar, aka crazy easy and incredibly delicious and indulgent (we all have that devil side to us including myself, where you consume unnessacry amounts of sugar and cream but you’re still about that healthy vegan lifestyle though! Haha!). So I hope you can enjoy this classic lemon cheesecake slice and it has an extra added bonus, it’s gluten free woohoo!!
Can anyone else believe it’s already basically October?! Can’t.Even.Deal! Christmas is my most favourite time of the year and you know I’ve already started to play those christmas carols whilst I’m baking in the kitchen this week since I may or may not be secretly working on my very own eBook that is Christmas related! 😉 😉 Eeek!! So while you ponder on the thought of what deliciousness is going to be featured in this book, I suggest you enjoy those thoughts over this YUMMY cheesecake slice! Can you tell I’m just a little excited??!
- Line a 9" x 9” square baking tin with parchment paper, set aside.
- Add biscuits to a high speed food processor, one packet at a time and process until they turn to crumb.
- Pour biscuit crumb into a mixing bowl, add melted butter and mix until well combined.
- Press into prepared tin, pressing down with a spatula, set in the refrigerator.
- In a large mixing bowl or the bowl of a stand mixer, beat cream cheese until soft and creamy.
- Beat in icing sugar.
- Add lemon zest and juice, beat until just combined.
- Pour in cream and beat until well combined, light and fluffy.
- Pour mixture over crumb base and smooth top with a spatula.
- Place in refrigerator or freezer until set, approx. 2-3 hours.
- Remove from refrigerator and cut into squares, top with fresh lemon slices.
- Serve and Enjoy!