I thought the other day that i haven’t made brownies in quite a long time, so of course that meant i had to create a new brownie recipe for you! These fudgy slices of pure deliciousness are gluten free, rich, decadent and offer an amazing amount tart raspberries to cut through all of that chocolate, drooling! I took my original Fudgy Chocolate Brownie recipe and added a whole lot of raspberries because it’s not only strawberries that pair perfectly with chocolate…
This particular gluten free chocolate brownie recipe is incredibly decadent and not for the faint hearted. I mean if you LOVE chocolate, such as myself, then i believe that you will be able to handle a couple or more slices or these beauties. Everything you look for in a brownie is this exact recipe:
Easy to consume too many
I sit here writing this on my Birthday evening. Today i turned 25 years old, wow i cannot believe i’m already 25! This year i hope to achieve and reach many of my dreams and goals, especially with my plans for this blog. It has been the best thing i have decided to actually execute and stick with. I can proudly say that i love and enjoy every single aspect of what I’m doing. From baking, creating, styling, photographing, publishing to learning to teach myself all the technical tasks and problems that come with this. I just wanted to say a massive thank you to you all for supporting my dream and interacting with me, even though this is all virtual, i’m so happy to connect with each and every single one of you!
- ⅓ cup dark chocolate chips
- ⅓ cup coconut oil
- ¼ cup honey
- 3 eggs
- ¾ cup coconut sugar
- ½ cup almond meal
- 1 Tbsp coconut flour
- ¾ cup raw cacao powder
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- 1 cup frozen or fresh raspberries
- Preheat oven to 180ºC (356ºF). Line an 9" x 9" square baking pan with parchment paper, set aside.
- In a double boiler over medium heat, melt chocolate chips and coconut oil together, stirring occasionally. Once melted, take off heat and set aside.
- In a stand mixer or in a large mixing bowl, add the rest of the ingredients, honey, eggs, sugar, almond meal, coconut flour, cacao and baking powder.
- On slow speed, mix the ingredients until they are just combined. Make a well in the centre.
- Slowly pour the chocolate/coconut mixture into your well.
- Beat mixture for 30 seconds-1 minute or until the batter is smooth and shiny.
- Fold through raspberries.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan and spread it out evenly with a spatula.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the middle comes out clean.
- Let the brownie sit in the pan for 10 minutes before removing.
- Remove brownies from the pan and cool on a wire rack.
- Once the brownies have cooled down completely, cut them into squares and serve.
- Brownies can be kept in an air-tight container, refrigerated, for up to 6 days.