Hello! I hope you’re all doing well and having a wonderful week so far. Last night i shared the photo for these Chocolate Crackle Bars on my Instagram and Facebook and i was overwhelmed with all of your fantastic positive comments and congratulations for me on the feature for this recipe in Nourish Magazine.
Yes thats right, i created this recipe for Organic Times using their ingredients and it has now been featured in Nourish Magazine. You can find it on shelves in Coles and Woolworth’s if you live in Australia. For my International readers, i couldn’t let you miss out, so i have provided you with the recipe below.
- Line a 9” x 9" baking pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a medium sized saucepan, melt together almond butter, maple syrup and butter or coconut oil over low-med heat, while stirring.
- Once melted, turn off heat and stir through desiccated coconut, cocoa and choc drops.
- Add in rice puffs, one cup at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Keep stirring until the choc drops have completely melted.
- Pour mixture evenly into prepared pan.
- Place slice into the refrigerator for 30-45 minutes or until completely hardened.
- Slice into long bars or alternatively, cut into squares.
- Store bars in the refrigerator.