Salsa Party Salsa Party!! You ready for this?! We’re coming into holiday season and this brilliant combo of fresh homemade salsa and crispy delicious nachos is heaven!! You won’t be able to stop after one bite, I know I couldn’t! I made this for this years Australian Football Grand Final and it went down a treat. It’s full of life, flavour and bursting with vibrance!
How good does this fresh healthy salsa look?! Your socks will be knocked off when you take a mouthful of this tasty salsa because ONION! SPRING ONION! Not to worry, that’s why you have those amazing multi coloured corn chips there, I’m obsessed! Can you see yourself whipping this recipe up for game day? Over the weekend? BBQ parties and family gatherings? Thanksgiving? Christmas? Just to name a few! If you dream occasion is on that mini list I just made, then you’re already winning!
If you cannot find these incredible yellow and purple corn chips then any yummy corn chips will do. I found mine at my local health food store, they have everything! I hope you enjoy this scrumptious recipe because it’s currently on top of my *want everyday list*.
- 1 can mixed beans, drained
- Half of 1 red onion, peeled and diced
- 2 large stalks spring onion, diced
- 1 large corn on the cob or 1 can corn, remove corn from the cob with a sharp knife
- 1 small-medium red capsicum, chopped
- 2 medium-large tomatoes, chopped
- 1 large cucumber, chopped
- 1 small handful fresh parsley, roughly chopped
- Squeeze of fresh lemon juice
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 packet corn chips
- Add all chopped vegetables, beans and lemon juice into a large mixing bowl, mix until well combined.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste, mix well.
- On a large serving platter, spoon salsa into the middle of the plate.
- Arrange corn chips around salsa.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!