I’m back friends!! Ready to get back into sharing many more recipes with you!
I’ve been away for most of Feb and therefore lacked the time to create brand new recipes for you. Not to worry anymore though, it’s Monday and here is a newie! My Crunchy Coleslaw Salad with a homemade Peanut Butter Dressing, yep, PB dressing and coleslaw, who would have thought?!
Everyone enjoys a side of creamy coleslaw right? YES! So let’s take it to the next level and add a scrumptious peanut butter dressing, ok I have to take a moment and drool because this is TOO GOOD!
I personally like to enjoy a bowl of this deliciousness but it is more on the rich side, thanks to the PB dressing and that’s ok! Coleslaw you usually serve along side a main and other sides so it’s going to be perfect for everyone. What do you like to serve coleslaw with? On the top of my list? A BBQ, crispy potatoes and a some sort of vegetable rissole, yum yum and YUM!
I also included 2 new ingredients that are absolutely beautiful. They are from Rich Glen who create all their products on their farm in Yarrawonga, Victoria, which also happens to be my favourite place on earth!
Rich Glen grow and harvest only the finest of olives to create and bring you the very best products. In this recipe, I used their Agrumato Lemon Lime Extra Virgin Olive Oil, which is basically olive oil infused with fresh organically grown lemons and limes. They press the citrus simultaneously with their olives! So it’s lemon and lime flavoured olive oil!
Because this coleslaw is a crunchy one, I also generously sprinkled over their Macadamia & Myrtle Dukkah and oh my goodness, it tastes incredible and adds the perfect amount of extra crunch!
I hope you enjoy this beautiful and simple coleslaw with one delicious peanut butter dressing!
- Peanut Butter Dressing
- ½ cup smooth or crunchy peanut butter, I used crunchy
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp rice wine vinegar
- ½ Tbsp sesame oil
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp Rich Glen Agrumato Lemon Lime Extra Virgin Olive Oil, or regular extra virgin olive oil
- ⅓ cup coconut milk
- ¼ tsp ground ginger
- Himalayan Pink Salt & Cracked Black Pepper, to taste
- 2 cups shredded green cabbage
- 2 cups shredded purple cabbage
- 1 cup grated carrot
- ½ cup fresh flat leaf parsley, roughly chopped
- Rich Glen Macadamia & Myrtle Dukkah
- Peanut Butter Dressing
- In a small mixing bowl, add all dressing ingredients, whisk until well combined and smooth.
- Pour into a small mason jar and shake to combine again, set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, add shredded cabbage, grated carrot and chopped parsley. Mix well.
- Pour over desired amount of peanut butter dressing and combine well.
- Sprinkle over desired amount of dukkah.
- Serve and Enjoy!