Hi Friends! Happy Monday!
It’s cookie time and these cookies are absolutely DELICIOUS!!
White Chocolate Chips
Sound good right? YES!
These cookies are made in one bowl (well technically 2, but mainly 1, haha) but they’re super simple and make for a wonderful snack for you and the family!
I took one of my cookies recipes I already have on my blog ‘White Chocolate Macadamia Cookies’ and basically omitted the macadamias and replaced them with sultanas instead but, they take on a whole new cookie!
Whipping up a batch of cookies is never going to disappoint anyone and especially not yourself, that’s why I love baking cookies whenever I have a baking day at home. Seriously, cookies are the BEST little sweet treat you can have in your pantry to grab whenever you desire. So, I hope you enjoy these delicious and delightful white chocolate chip and sultana cookies!
The sultanas add a texture of softness and sweetness, you’ll adore them!
- 1½ cups gluten free all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ cup coconut oil, room temperature
- ¾ cup coconut sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla bean extract
- ½ cup white chocolate chips
- ½ cup sultanas
- Preheat oven to 180ºC (356ºF). Line a baking tray with parchment paper, set aside.
- Combine flour, baking powder and baking soda together in a mixing bowl. Set aside.
- Using a hand mixer or a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, whisk together coconut oil and coconut sugar in a large mixing bowl until well combined and just beginning to get fluffy.
- Add egg and vanilla, whisk until light, fluffy and smooth.
- Gradually add in flour mixture, whisking well until it begins to form a soft dough.
- Fold through white chocolate chips and sultanas.
- Form into a dough, wrap in cling film and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Remove from refrigerator and form into balls/cookies. Approx. 2 tablespoons worth each. Place onto prepared tray, pressing down on them slightly, you don’t want them as a complete ball so press them down halfway. Leaving 2 inches between each cookie as they do spread.
- Bake for 7-9 minutes or until lightly golden.
- Remove and cool on tray for 10 minutes.
- Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Serve and Enjoy!
If you would prefer a complete vegan version, replace the regular egg with a flax egg. You may also want to use dairy free white chocolate chips.