The first and last gluten-free pancake recipe you will want to make because these beauties are so delicious, rich, scrumptious and simple. Oh and did i mention nutritious? Filled with healthy ingredients you wont believe how fast you can whip them up.
Start with this recipe as a base and you can create any flavour you desire. Top it all off with fresh fruit, cacao nibs and drizzled honey. Breakfast will be your new favourite meal of the day. Sam xxx
- 2 medium-large ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 egg
- 1 Tbsp. almond milk, if needed
- 1 tsp vanilla bean extract
- ½ tsp cinnamon powder
- ⅓ cup oat flour (gluten-free)
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- In a medium bowl, add mashed banana and egg and stir till combined.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Add almond milk if mixture is too thick but you don’t want it too runny either.
- In a non-stick fry pan over medium heat, melt coconut oil.
- Using a pouring jug or cup, pour pancake mixture into pan to desired pancake size.
- Cook for approx. 30 seconds - 1 minute on each side or until golden.
- Add toppings such as fresh fruit, honey, melted chocolate, cacao nibs, fresh mint leaves and shredded coconut.