Vanilla Matcha Latte! How warm and inviting is this?! Plus I had a little too much fun again with the splash shot, if you could’t already tell, hehe!
I’m beginning to enjoy matcha the more I have it and not only does it provide incredible health benefits, it’s actually quite tasty. Do you enjoy matcha too? I especially like to pair it with chocolate, dark chocolate and white chocolate to be specific. Getting back to this latte though, it’s super simple to make and they only really time consuming step is warming your milk in a pot, I could think of worse things! Hope you enjoy this heartwarming cup of delicious matcha latte! Oh wait, I didn’t mention that you blend vanilla bean extract into this beauty! Now that is something special!!
- 1½ cups almond milk or any dairy free milk of choice
- 2 tsp Zen Wonders Matcha Powder
- ¼ cup boiling water
- 1 tsp vanilla bean extract
- Optional: 1 tsp maple syrup, for sweetness
- Heat milk in a small pot over medium-high heat until simmering around the edges, remove from heat and set aside.
- Add matcha powder into the bottom of a mug or glass.
- Slowly pour over boiling water whilst whisking, ensuring all lumps have been removed and the mixture is smooth.
- Whisk through vanilla.
- Pour in warm milk and stir through optional maple syrup.
- Serve and enjoy!