Kombucha Mimosas on a Tuesday?! YES! Nothing wrong with that at all.
Do you know why? Because these gorgeous beverages are alcohol free!
Who said you can’t enjoy a drink without the alcohol? You use kombucha instead! I don’t know about you but I actually prefer kombucha, yum! I drink so much kombucha that I have now officially labeled myself as a kombuchaholic! Want to join me? It will be fun!
The colour of these mimosas and the way the orange sits at the bottom reminds me of a sunset, I think you would agree? They also remind me of that ad on TV a couple of years ago, here in Australia, that “hot like a sunrise Rhonda” remember that one? I think I’ll youtube it just to watch it again, too bad I already drank these but I’ll pretend I’m somewhere on a tropical island instead haha!
Mimosas are pretty simple aren’t they? Just equal part fresh orange juice and champagne but in our case, we are using kombucha. I used the raspberry lemonade flavour from Remedy Kombucha and it just works beautifully. I added strawberries to compliment the raspberry flavour, I know raspberries and strawberries are two different fruits but they are still berries!
You are welcome to use any flavour kombucha you desire. I think a ginger flavoured kombucha would work great and also just a plain flavoured one would do the job.
There are also fresh orange wedges in there too, because the more the merrier!
I hop you enjoy these refreshing and delicious Kombucha Mimosas. perfect for any day of the week!
- 2 thinly sliced orange wedges
- 1-2 large fresh strawberries, greens removed
- 1 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 x 330ml bottle Remedy Kombucha in 'Raspberry Lemonade’
- In wine glasses of choice, divide and place orange wedges and sliced strawberries in the base of the glasses. NOTE: This recipe serves 2.
- Pour approx. ½ cup orange juice in each glass.
- Pour kombucha over orange juice until it begins to froth at the top of the glasses.
- Serve and enjoy!