It’s not already Wednesday is it?! I guess that calls for some simple refreshing apple + citrus soda’s!! Who’s with me?!
Introducing these tasty, sour, refreshing and super quick homemade kombucha soda’s!
All you need are 4 ingredients and that includes the ice too! It’s hard to top the already perfect kombucha from Remedy (because you can’t) so you just add a little more freshness to create your very own beverage. I used their Apple Crisp flavour because it works beautifully with the freshness from the limes and lemons.
These soda’s are perfect for your weekend so gather your friends and family and make up a big batch of these beauties. If you’re feeling a little sassy you can even add a little vodka into these soda’s – for the adults only! So versatile right?!
I seriously just enjoyed these soda’s during the day as a lovely pick-me-up beverage. They’re sour but that’s what makes them special! If can’t handle much sour-ness, I suggest reducing the amount of the fresh lime and lemon juice you add to your soda. Or you can simply just use either lime or lemon, the choice is yours my friends!
I hope you enjoy these delicious and elegant apple + citrus soda’s! What’s your favourite go-to refreshing beverage or mocktail?
- Ice, crushed or cubed
- Juice of 1 small-medium lime
- Juice of 1 small-medium lemon
- 1-2 x 330ml bottles Remedy Kombucha in ‘Apple Crisp’
- Add desired amount of ice into your choice of serving glasses.
- Juice lime and lemon, divide the juice between the glasses. NOTE: juice more citrus for more servings + more kombucha.
- Pour kombucha over citrus juice and ice, evenly between each glass.
- Optional: Slice extra limes or lemons into small wedges and place on the rim of each glass.
- Serve and enjoy!